Drilling and completion fluids are used mainly in drilling tasks and to perform several activities. Often, referred as drilling mud the drilling fluid is actually a composite fluid. The fluid mixture contains clay, chemical and water. Oil is also used instead of water to get desirable properties. Besides using these fluids to reduce the friction end customers use drilling fluids to control formation pressure. They are mainly used to minimize formation damage as well as transport and move solids.
Rising demand for cutting edge drilling technology has resulted in the growth of the drilling and completion fluids market. In addition, application of nanotechnology to curb technological as well as environmental issues is driving the market worldwide. Moreover, future trends such as sustainability and eco friendly drilling fluids are expected to create greater opportunities. State-of-the-art components that are environment friendly would keep the future of the market robust.
The world drilling and completion fluids market is segmented on the basis of application, types and geography. The applications covered in the report are onshore and offshore. The types discussed during the study consists of synthetic-based systems, water based systems, oil based systems and others. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Europe would witness tremendous growth.
The key market players active in the industry are Secure Energy Services, Geo Drilling Fluids, AkzoNobel, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals, National Oilwell Varco, Hitech Fluid Systems, Canadian Energy Services, Newpark Resources, Tetra Technologies, Scomi Group, Weatherford, Cp Kelco, Lamberti and Imdex.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain their position.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
DRILLING AND COMPLETION FLUIDS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Drilling and Completion Fluids Market By Application
Drilling and Completion Fluids Market By Type
- Synthetic-based Systems
- Water based Systems
- Oil based Systems
Drilling and Completion Fluids Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Secure Energy Services
- Geo Drilling Fluids
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals
- National Oilwell Varco
- Hitech Fluid Systems
- Canadian Energy Services
- Newpark Resources
- Tetra Technologies
- Scomi Group
- Weatherford, Cp Kelco