Dry construction refers to the use of dry materials such as gypsum board and plywood for construction instead of bricks, concrete or plaster. Dry construction systems offer numerous advantages over wet construction practices such as ease of installation, reduction in construction time, better thermal and sound insulation, moisture resistance, and fire safety. Dry construction uses panels or boards installed on metal structures to build walls (interior and exterior), ceilings, windows and other systems. This reduces the construction time up to 50% and also provides with freedom of design.
The world dry construction market is mainly driven by the increasing industrialization & urbanization and increasing adoption of sustainable & lightweight construction practices by the construction industry.The governments of several developed nations also support dry construction practices and have incorporated certain regulations regarding the same. However, the waste generated by dry construction arises disposal problems for the manufacturing companies. In addition, higher cost of dry construction can hinder its market growth. The dry construction market has seen exponential growth in the last few years and expects this trend to continue in the future as well.
The world dry construction market is broadly segmented on the basis of type, material, system, application, and geography. On the basis of the type, it can be segmented into supporting framework and boarding. According to the material used for construction, the market is segmented into plasterwood, wood, metals, plastic, glass, and carpet. On the basis of system, the market is segmented into walls, ceiling, flooring, windows, partition, and door systems. By application, the market is segmented into residential and non-residential sector. The non-residential segment is further categorized into commercial, health care, hospitality, and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the LAMEA. China is expected to show the fastest growth in this market during the next few years owing to its increasing population and need for better housing technologies.
The world dry construction industry has seen intense completion as several firms are adopting this technology. The leading companies involved in dry construction market are profiled in this report. These include Saint Gobain, Armstrong World Industries, Etex Group, Fletcher building, CSR Ltd., Panel Rey, USG Boral, Xella Group, Knauf, and Pabco Gypsum.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The driving as well as restraining factors of dry construction market are mentioned in this report along with their impact analysis.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Market segmentation is done on the basis of type, material, system, and application.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions are provided that helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
- Key market players within the dry construction market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global market.
DRY CONSTRUCTION MARKET SEGMENTS:
Market by Type
- Supporting framework
Market by Material
Market by System
- Door systems
Market by Application
- Health care
Market by Geography
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- South Africa