As electronics and semiconductors become increasingly common, the industry is looking into dry vacuum pumps for applications including coating and drying. End-use industries that use dry vacuum pumps include electronics and semiconductors, medicines, and chemicals. Vacuum drying, mixing, de-aeration, and filtering are all common uses for dry vacuum pumps. Particle transfer and material handling are two other key applications for dry vacuum pumps. Scientific tools such as laser scanning microscopes use dry vacuum pumps as well. Dry oil-filled vacuum pumps have long been associated with industrial applications. On the other hand, the demand for safety and cleanliness is driving the use of oil-free or dry vacuum pumps in industrial and laboratory settings. Dry vacuum pumps include dry screw vacuum pumps, dry scroll vacuum pumps, dry diaphragm vacuum pumps, dry claw and hook pumps, and other varieties.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The dry scroll vacuum pumps market was negatively affected due to the outbreak of the COVID-19.
- The industries such as oil and gas, food, automotive, power, chemical, construction, water treatment, and others were shut down during the COVID-19 this decreases the demand for dry scroll vacuum pumps.
- The COVID-19 has caused the imposition of lockdown due to which the production of dry scroll vacuum pumps decreased and the global supply chain was affected, this decreased the demand for dry scroll vacuum pumps market.
- The dry scroll vacuum pumps market faced a downfall of revenue due to the COVID-19.
Top Impacting Factors
During the last two decades, dry running and contact-free dry vacuum pumps have emerged as an appealing choice on the global front to improve energy savings while maintaining noise levels. Clean quality vacuum, long shelf life, constant performance, quick integration and installation, long shelf life, big opening doors and a removable rear panel that allows maintenance, and access to real-time data with no time gap are the main benefits of dry vacuum pumps. The dry vacuum pumps business has turned into a high-value market with a robust growth rate in the contemporary setting since its inception. It is expected to grow during the forecasted timeframe. In the following years, the worldwide dry vacuum pumps market is expected to rise at a stable pace. The growing usage of dry vacuum pumps in the electronics and semiconductor industries, as well as the pharmaceutical business, will hasten this spread
- Growing investments in the electronics, semiconductor, and pharmaceutical industries in the Asia-Pacific area will further help the growth of the dry vacuum pump market.
- The market's expansion is being fueled by increased investments by Germany, Japan, South Korea, and the U.S in countries such as India, Brazil.
- Other regional businesses supply dry vacuum pumps in addition to the leading players in the global dry vacuum pumps market.
- Collaboration with sales and service organizations to boost the market presence of the leading players has been a significant strategy of major market participants in recent times.
- While low-cost products from Chinese businesses are a big worry for important manufacturers, large players' mergers and acquisitions and partnership operations will force end-users to use modern dry vacuum pumps.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dry scroll vacuum pumps industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the dry scroll vacuum pumps market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the dry scroll vacuum pumps market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dry scroll vacuum pumps market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Dry Scroll Vacuum Pumps Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End-User Industry
Key Market Players
Leybold, Agilent,, Edwards, SKY Technnology Development, Busch, Geowell, ULVAC, Anest Iwata, Labconco, Air Squared, ScrollTEC