A system that conditions air is termed as an air conditioner. In ducted air conditioning, an internal fan coil unit is installed in the roof space of the building. From this main location, a series of ducts run from it into as many rooms in the building as the user desires. These ducts allows user to cool or heat each room individually. These air ducts are made of sheet metal inside the walls and ceilings of the building. All rooms are air conditioned uniformly at the same temperature in this setting.
Convenience of a uniform environment, control of multiple rooms or the entire house, use of just one system, quiet operation & seamless integration, and reduced maintenance expenses fuel the global ducted air conditioning market. However, expensive installation and inadequate space in the building restrain the market growth. Moreover, increase in trend of smart homes and easy control in ducted air conditioners provide lucrative opportunity for market expansion.
The global ducted air conditioning is segmented on the basis of technology, component, and geography. Based on technology, it is bifurcated into manual and automatic. Components covered in the study include duct, compressor, evaporator, drier/receiver, and condenser. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The key players operating in the market are Denso Corporation, Eberspaecher Holding GmbH & Co. KG, MAHLE GmbH, Hanon Systems, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Valeo SA, and Subros Limited.
Key Benefits :
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends, dynamics, and estimations for the key market segments in the global ducted air conditioning market from 2017 to 2023.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by product and application helps to understand the current trends in use and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- This report presents competitive intelligence of the market to understand the competitive scenario across the countries globally.
Ducted Air Conditioning Market Key Segmentation:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Denso Corporation
- Eberspaecher Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- MAHLE GmbH
- Hanon Systems
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Keihin Corporation
- Sanden Holdings Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Subros Limited