Dust Extractors Market Outlook - 2027
Dust extractors are the systems that are used to improve the quality of air that is being released from commercial and industrial activities. The primary objective of a dust extractor is to collect the unwanted dust, debris and impurities from the surroundings where it is being installed. Dust extractors can remove dust and debris from walls, floors, equipment and other place where there may be accumulated dust and dirt. Usually the size of collection hoses of dust extractors are in the range of 1.5-2.0 inches in diameter. While the length may vary from 25 feet to 50 feet. The capacity of a dust extractor ranges between 8 to 14 gallons and it is chosen according to the application for which it is used for.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the global dust extractors industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of global dust extractors market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Drivers, restraints and opportunities
The increase in awareness and need for employee’s safety has resulted in the adoption of safety systems like dust extraction systems. Impure air in industries can cause various health hazards which include breathing problems, irritation in eyes and skin related problems. In addition, rapid industrialization and up gradation have supported the need for clean working environments, thereby creating path for industrial protection and safety equipment. This in turn is anticipated to positively contribute to the growth of the global dust extractors industry. Moreover, leading companies have been focusing on offering new, advanced and customized dust extraction systems to boost the sales of their products and extend their market reach. Further, governments of many countries implemented safety standards and regulations for industries, which have forced many industries to mandatorily install dust extraction systems for the safety of employees from toxic working environment. On the other hand, the key challenge that the dust extraction market is facing is the high cost associated with the maintenance of the equipment.
The global dust extractor market trends are as follows:
Surge in demand for hygienic working environment in the pharmaceutical industry
The safe storage of drugs and pharmaceutical products requires utmost attention. Perfectly safe and tightly covered environment without any impure air is desirable for the storage of pharmaceutical products. Due to the rapid industrialization and growing economic activity in emerging nations like China and India , these nations have accounted for the highest share of pharmaceuticals from past few years, which resulted in providing and maintaining a very high quality control of the storage premises. The growth in pharmaceutical industries can eventually create positive growth opportunities for the dust extractors market.
Increasing construction activities worldwide
There has been a rise in the construction activities worldwide due to increase in demand for prefabricated houses and increasing population. This in turn is expected to lead to the demand for dust extractors. In addition, after the global recession worldwide in 2008, the construction has caught up the pace and has been steadily growing since then, the growth in the construction industry can be accountable for the growth of the dust extractors market as the dust extractors play a significant role in preventing health issues for employees especially in the cement manufacturing. Thus, showing a positive trend for growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study represents the analytical representation of global dust extractors market combined with the ongoing trends and future predictions to determine investment opportunities.
- The present market is thoroughly analyzed to enlighten the global dust extractor market growth.
- The report gives the information regarding to important drivers, restraints, and opportunities provided with an in depth analysis of the global dust extractors market.
- Segmentation details of the global dust extractors market.
- The report gives a comprehensive global dust extractors market analysis based on competitiveness and how the performance of the competitors will take shape in coming years.
Dust Extractors Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Eurovac., C.and E.FEIN, Makita, Bosch, Yachtgarage, DeWalt, Mumatic, Festool, Hitachi, Dynabrade