eTextbooks and multimedia in higher education refers to the availability of books and lectures in digital form. It is driving the education system to the next-generation learning platform. It can be easily accessed on any digital platform such as smartphones, tablets, and personal computer.
The global eTextbooks and multimedia in higher education market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, owing to increase in smartphone and laptop penetration; rise in IT spending; and surge in demand for effective eLearning consisting of video demo, eBooks, and lectures. However, factors such as high initial investment, lack of awareness, authenticity of user, data security concerns are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the eTextbooks and multimedia in higher education market on the basis of application, user type, and geography. Based on application, the market is divided into the vocational training, professional education, skill development, and others. As per user type, it is classified into the universities, colleges, research & development firms, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Amazon, Inc., Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc., CourseSmart, Coursera Inc., Chegg Inc., Inkling, McGraw-Hill Education, Macmillan Education, Elsevier, and Pearson Education Inc. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global eTextbooks and multimedia in higher education market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global eTextbooks and multimedia in higher education market is provided.
eTextbooks And Multimedia In Higher Education Market Key Segments:
- Vocational Training
- Professional Education
- Skill Development
By User Type
- Research & Development Firm
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East