Earbuds Market Outlook - 2027
A smart earbuds is a technologically advanced electronic in-ear system developed for a variety of purposes including wireless communication, music listening, activity tracking, medical monitoring and more. Smart earbuds are lightweight, long-lasting and have longer battery life. A smart earbuds in a lightweight and convenient form factor provides good quality sound. earbuds are often inferior to earphones and in-ear headphones.
Additionally, in each smart earbuds, microphones capture incoming audio and release sounds that people want to hear. People can improve hearing in a noisy social atmosphere with the help of a smart earbuds. A smart earbuds gets connected to a smartphone using a Bluetooth technology. Health monitoring capability of these devices is the major factor reinforcing the smart earbuds market development. In addition, consumers are inclined to the smart earbuds to improve listening comfort along with other features including noise reduction and cancellation.
The global earbuds market is segmented on the basis of features, price range, application, industry vertical, and region. Based on features, the earbuds market is divided into smart and non-smart. In terms of price range, the market is categorized into low range, medium range, and high range. On the basis ofapplication, the market is divided into fitness/sports, gaming, and music& entertainment.
In terms of industry vertical, the earbuds market is segregated into building & construction, IT & telecom, healthcare, aerospace & defense, industrial, and others.Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Global market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new earbuds market as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for the industryis gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced market to enhance efficiency.
Top Impacting Factors
Earbuds exhibit a high rate of consumer adoption during workouts, travels, etc., which in recent years has escalated their demand. In addition to this, during the forecast period, the factors such as rising disposable income and products integrated with enhanced noise annulment capabilities is expected tofuel the demand for the earphones market.
Moreover, thanks to its short replacement cycle, which is attributed to growing consumer needs, functionalities and loss or damage, the earbuds market is composed for high growth. The use of portable music systems, such as tablets, smartphones, and mobile music players, is increasing significantly in the market which, in turn, is currently driving the earphone market.
Launch of New Products Tech Startups in North America to Boost Market Growth
Rise in number of users of smartphones as well as the better speed of internet connectivity are one of the major factors fuels the growth of the North American market. The U.S. and Canada are the biggest contributor of revenue across the North American. In addition to this, the increasing demand for wireless headphones for listening to music during activities and fitness regimes drives the global market requirement for smart products.Moreover, the U.S. and Canada markets are also witnessing a surge in demand for products whichprovides the assistive speech amplification and hearing features. Some of market's major brands include Bragi, Bose, Samsung,and Jaybird.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the globalearbudsmarket forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the globalearbuds market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global earbuds system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed globalearbuds market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in theEarbuds Market Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the global market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the earbuds market growth?
- How current earbuds markettrends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the earbuds market size?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Earbuds Market Report Highlights
By Price Range
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Audio-Technica Corporation, JVC Corporation, Harman International Industries, Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Bose Corporation, Apple Inc., GN Netcom A/S (Jabra), Sony Corporation, Philips Electronics Ltd., Plantronics Pty Ltd.