The enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a process management software that helps organizations to integrate business management with various automated functions. The education ERP helps automate admission, reduce back office process, and reduce the total time required for admission process. The improved efficiency, cost-effective advantage, and security of the data are prime benefits of education ERP. However, low level of customization, relocation of the data in case of implementation of new ERP, and difficulties in implementation within decentralized organizations are key limitations of education ERP.
The global education ERP market is driven by high requirement of automated business process in academic institutions and need to protect vital data of the academic organizations. Further, enhanced performance and improving communication and collaboration among various departments of organizations also fuels the growth of the education ERP market.
The difficulty in integration of ERP system with internal systems of organizations and constrained customization options in ERP module pose a prominent challenge for the market. The emerging cloud-based ERP solutions create sufficient opportunities in the education ERP market. Intense competition from administrative systems that are easily available and are cost effective restrain the growth of the market.
The market is categorized by stiff competition among key vendors. The market players adopt various business practices such as new product launch, partnership, acquisition, and collaboration to extend their market reach. Oracle Corporation updated its cloud-based ERP on September 2014 to provide complete flexible cloud migration of the educational organizations data to cloud storage.
The market is segmented by component, deployment type, user type, and region. Based on component, it is bifurcated into solution and services. Based on deployment type, it is classified into cloud and on-premises deployment. By user, it is categorized into kindergarten, primary & secondary education, and higher education. Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as SAP AG, Oracle Corporation, Blackbaud, Inc., Dell Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Jenzabar, Inc., Ellucian, Inc., Unit4 N.V, Foradian Technologies Pvt Ltd, and Infor, Inc is also provided in this report.
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of the current and future market estimations through 20162023, which helps recognize the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market helps understand the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the education ERP market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global education ERP market.
- Extensive analysis of the education ERP market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global education ERP market is provided.
Education ERP Market Key Segments:
- Student Information System
- Financial Management
- Placement Management
- Transport Management
- Enrolment & Admission
- Training & Support
- Portal Services
By Deployment type
- By User Type
- Primary and Secondary
- Higher Education
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East