Elastomeric Membrane Market Analysis
Elastomeric membranes are waterproof roof materials that are durable and can resist high temperature. The lifespan is about 25-30 years. The elastomeric membranes are moisture resistant and durable and thus are used as roofs. It exhibits elasticity. These elastomeric membranes are used on walls, roofs, and underground construction areas and are also used in wet areas.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The market of elastomeric membrane was negatively affected due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- Many sectors had to pause their work due to lockdown, which decreased the demand for elastomeric membrane, thus limiting the market growth.
- The revenue of the elastomeric membrane market also exhibited a downfall in 2020 due to the pandemic.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in the disruption in the supply chain, resulting in reduced demand for elastomeric membranes in the market.
Top Impacting Factors
The elastomeric membrane market is experiencing growth with the increase in Infrastructure and the environmental rules & regulations. The countries such as Indonesia and China are increasingly investing in commercial construction sector, which boost the growth of the elastomeric membrane market. The investment in the developed infrastructure by the developing countries creates an opportunity for the market growth. In Asia-Pacific, urbanization and commercialization are experiencing an increase which creates a good opportunity for the growth of the elastomeric membrane market.
- Any building requires a good roofing that can resist bad weather and water. Elastomeric membranes are moisture resistant and durable and are thus used for roofs. Hence, there is an increase in the demand for these membranes in the market.
- The non-residential segment is thus anticipated to experience increase in demand for elastomeric membranes.
- Asia-Pacific region is the largest market of elastomeric membrane and is projected to be the fastest growing market attributed to the increase in use of elastomeric membrane in countries such as Japan, China, and India.
- The largest construction market in the world is China. The Chinese government is improving the infrastructure in the cities due to which the construction industry is experiencing growth and is expected to boost the growth of the elastomeric membrane market.
- The energy saving policies introduced in China foster the demand for waterproof membranes, which in turn boosts the market growth.
- Joint ventures, new product launches, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions are the strategies adopted by the market players in the elastomeric membrane industry which drives the growth of the elastomeric membrane market.
- The U.S. company, KARNAK launched K-NRG seal, which is used to seal the building by stopping the passage of air. The governing agencies considered this product as the superior energy efficient product, thus boosting the market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the elastomeric membrane industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the elastomeric membrane market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the elastomeric membrane market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed elastomeric membrane market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Elastomeric Membrane Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active elastomeric membrane market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is elastomeric membrane market?
Elastomeric Membrane Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
BASF Se, Carlisle Companies Inc., Saint-Gobain., GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Johns Manville, Soprema Group, Kemper System, SikA, Firestone Building Products Company, Standard Industries Inc.