Electric shavers are the devices used by men and women to remove unwanted body hair. It has oscillating or rotating blades behind the metal guard, which removes the body hair and considered to be the best, convenient, and efficient way to remove body hair as it works without the use of shaving cream, soap, or water. Electric shavers are powered by DC motors or batteries or by main electricity.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or other, leading toward economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped, which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in population and rise in urbanization drive the market growth globally. Consumers are being more conscious for their looks and purchase beauty products, which are best suitable for them from their price to their convenience of usage. Electric shaver is a grooming product daily used by men to remove their facial hairs generally and frequently used by women to remove hair from different body parts like hands, legs, or underarms. It is very easy to use and prevents skin from any kind of irritation and cuts, which can be caused by the direct use of blades.
The global electric shaver market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of devices and overall functionality as well. An electric shaver has now come with better features and skin comfort with the absence of shaving irritation and precisely shaves around edges such as the sideburns, no remaining hair after shave, and smoothness after shave.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global electric shaver industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global electric shaver market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global electric shaver market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global electric shaver market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Electric Shaver Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the electric shaver market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Electric Shavers Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Conair Corporation, Koninklijke, Panasonic Corporation, The Procter & Gamble Company, Philips Electronics N.V., Remington Products Company, Braun GmbH., Helen of Troy Limited, The Gillete Company, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., BaByliss