Government regulations regarding the use of electric vehicles to curb the environmental pollution drives the demand for elctric vehicles, which boosts the market. Further, rise in demand of electric vehicles is also expected to fuel the market growth. However, high price of such electric vehicles is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in demand for luxury vehicles is expected to offer ample number of opportunities to key players of the market.
The electric vehicle transmission market is segmented on the basis of gear type, vehicle type, and geography. By gear type, the market is classified into single-gear and multi-gear vehicles. By vehicle type, the market is divided into battery electric vehicles (BEV), plug-in electric vehicles (PHEV), and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV). On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
GKN plc, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, BorgWarner Inc., Oerlikon Graziano, Divgi-TTS, Avtec Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi Automotive, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, and Magnetic Systems Technology are some of the major key players of the global electric vehicle transmission market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global electric vehicle transmission market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Electric Vehicle Transmission Market Key Segments:
By Gear Type
- Single Gear
- Multi Gear
By Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- GKN plc
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Oerlikon Graziano
- Avtec Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Hitachi Automotive
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Magnetic Systems Technology