Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Outlook- 2030
Conductive adhesives are usually two-phase composites with an adhesive base matrix and a conductive metal filler. Electrically conductive adhesives are used to join electronic and electrical components. These adhesives are used in circuit assembly applications and processes where heat curing and hot soldering can be altered. Depending on the application, different shape and size fillers are used. It contains silver, copper, graphite, and nickel as its filler component. These components provide easy electrical conductivity, superior adhesion, and good physical strength. These adhesives are of various types based on epoxy, silicone, and acrylic among others. They have multiple applications in electronics components including touch-panels, coating, and bonding RFID chips, mounting LEDs, and others. Electrically conductive adhesives possess qualities that includes low shrinkage, moisture resistance, and strong bonds primarily due to the presence of filler materials. In addition, it can block the electromagnetic radiations emitted by electronic device.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has forced automobile companies to shut down their production units, which was expected to be the major consumer of electrically conductive adhesives. It has hampered the demand across the globe.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak globally, the effect on the electrical supplies chains, which lead to major changes in the demand graph of the electrically conductive adhesive market.
- Since the electronic industry has witnessed high impact owing to COVID-19, this in turn is expected to hamper demand for electrically conductive adhesive across the globe.
Top Impacting Factors
The increasing application of epoxy and silicon-based electrically conductive adhesives in industries such as construction, aerospace, and electronics are leading to growth in the market. In addition, the development of the hardware business in Taiwan, China, Korea, and Japan, among different nations is expeditious. Owing to this, the interest for electrically conductive adhesive consumption is expected to increase which forecast the rise in demand. Again, one can eliminate the use of secondary grounding solutions such as fasteners and screws by using this adhesive technique. However, governments of various countries have circulated various guidelines regarding the use of electrically conductive adhesives, which is the restraining factor. Electrical and electronic wastes that are produced during the disposing, creating a pollution hazard and environmental problems are the major challenges for the market. Government intervention due to strict regulation in global trade act as a restraining factor for the growth of the electrically conductive adhesive market.
- Major players are adopting growth strategies such as merger and acquisitions, new product launches, extensions, arrangements, joint venture, associations, and others, to reinforce their situation in this market.
- In 2017, H.B. fuller acquired the royal adhesive & sealants in order to expand it production capacity and another merger in September 2017, between Dow chemical company and DuPont happened.
- Vitralit 1605 is epoxy resin based adhesive product that was recently developed in July 2020 by Panacol-Elosol GmbH, which is expected to increase the electrically conductive adhesive market growth.
- Epoxy and silicon adhesives are offering advance application over other similar adhesives due to extending shelf life, room temperature storage, and much lower cure temperature, owing to growth in the electrically conductive adhesive market.
- Demand for electrically conductive adhesive is forecasted to increase with the rapid pace in near future owing to rise in demand for advance adhesive in the electronics industry.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Commodity Plastics Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Report Highlights
By Filler Material
Key Market Players
Carbon FillersCopper FillersOthers