Electrically conductive care used in industries to reduce surface resistance by preventing accumulation of static electric charges. Conductive coatings help increase the efficiency and abrasion resistance of materials such as polymers and ceramics. These materials are used in many electronic appliances as electrically conductive coatings are resistant to abrasion, heat, and high temperatures. In electrically conductive coatings, epoxy and acrylic are the majorly used resin types. They are used in manufacturing various products such as LCD displays, control panels, and all other electronic devices. Epoxy is used for its durability and certain mechanical properties. Acrylic has an excellent glossy finish for architectural and decorative finish.
Property to withstand high temperature increases drives the demand for electrically conductive coating in industrial applications. Development in the automobile sector also boosts the demand for electrically conductive coatings, globally. However, initial capital equipment cost and governmental regulations on emissions of hazardous air pollutants are restraining the growth of the electrically conductive coatings market. Awareness regarding the benefits of using this coating and increase in its demand in the industrial sector provide numerous opportunities for market growth.
The global electrically conductive coatings market is segmented into coating type, material type, application, and region. On the basis of coating type, it is classified as liquid coating and powder coating. Based on material type, it is divided into polyesters, epoxy, polyurethanes, acrylics, and others. On the basis of application, it is segmented into electronic displays, automotive and aerospace industry, bioscience, and military. Based on region, the electrically conductive coatings market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
Some of the main electrically conductive coatings market players operating in the electrically conductive coatings market are PPG Industries Inc., Henkel AG & Co., Axalta Coating Systems, Akzo Nobel N.V., Creative Materials Inc., MG Chemicals and Fluoro Precision Coatings, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Holland Coating, Altana Group, and Shenzhen Kanglibang. These major companies are adopting a number of strategies such as product launch, and R&D in the electrically conductive coatings product and performance and others to maintain their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The electrically conductive coatings market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major electrically conductive coatings industry participants.
Electrically Conductive Coating Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP., Fluoro Precision Coatings, PPG Industries Inc, MG chemicals, Holland Coating, Henkel AG & Co., Akzo Nobel N.V., Creative Materials, Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, Altana Group