Electrode ionization (EDI) is a water treatment technology that makes use of electricity, ion trade membranes and resin to deionize water and separate dissolved ions (impurities) from water. It differs from different water purification technology in that it's far carried out without the usage of chemical remedies and is often a sharpening remedy to reverse osmosis. Also, there are EDI devices which are frequently known as continuous electrode ionization (CEDI) for the reason that electric powered current regenerates the resin mass continuously. CEDI method can obtain very excessive purity, with conductivity underneath 0.1μS/cm. The process does not use any water treatment chemicals. It is an energy efficient technology that combines electrodialysis and ion exchange technology to produce ultrapure water.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The demand for oil keeps staying low all through the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. This is inflicting ripple consequences for commercial enterprise activities withinside the electrode ionization system marketplace.
- During the time of lockdown in major parts of the world, the manufacturing units went down as the workers were not available for the work due to the fear of getting infected which led to the shortage of the inventories.
- Global vaccination and implementation of guidelines help the market to stand back on its legs as water purifier market is also picking it pace back which will help electrode ionization system market to grow significantly.
- Pandemic made consumers effectively to move toward the water purification in order to be free from infection and being chemical free, electrode ionization system will grow significantly in the market in upcoming years.
Top Impacting Factors
- The increase of utility of electrode ionization system in semiconductor manufacturing which can be expected to the growth of the market as semiconductor plants use ultra-pure water as a cleanup agent, therefore it's vital that the water mustn't contain dissolved contaminants that may precipitate or particles which will lodge on circuits and cause semiconductor device failures.
- The electrode ionization system marketplace is projected to develop withinside the upcoming time frame attributable to upgrades withinside the pleasant of em electrode ionization coupled with the growing call for ultrapure water from various industrial sector.
- The increase in wastewater production and the increase in industrialization have led to the growth of the electrode ionization system market.
- Other technologies such as Iodine addition and solar purification used to produce ultrapure water may limit the growth of the electrode ionization system market.
- In next upcoming years, chemical-free processes related to electrode ionization are expected to provide growth opportunities for the electrode ionization system market.
- The demand for ultrapure water is growing globally because of its utility in the pharmaceutical as global is more conscious about healthcare sector because of the pandemic may be one of the elements of ultrapure water are going to favor the growth of the electrode ionization System Market all around the globe.
- In January 2019, AMSA has extended its water treatment contract with Veolia Water Technologies. Veolia will manage the entire wastewater treatment plant, including the addition of approximately 100 tons of Hydrex chemicals per month.
- In April 2021, an industry leader in critical water treatment solutions Evoqua Water Technologies, acquired Water Consulting Specialists, Inc. (WCSI), a leader in the design manufacture and maintenance of industrial ultra-pure water treatment systems.
- In May 2020, Veolia launched the new TERION standard system, which combines ROCEDI in a skate. TERION is a new ROCEDI system that produces softened water for power generation, especially for boiler feed water and turbine injection.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Electrode ionization system industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Electrode ionization system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the Electrode ionization system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Electrode ionization system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Electrode ionization System Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Suez SA, Ovivo Inc., Mega A.S., Snowpure, LLC, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Dowdupont Inc., Newterra Ltd., Pure Aqua Inc., Veolia Environnement S.A., Qua Group