Dental chair is an essential fixture in every dental clinic. Electromechanical dental chairs use motors to control the positioning and movement of the chair. Moving the chair into the right position is more comfortable and more accurate due to the use of many mechanical parts. But the mechanical noise during these transitions can be moderately loud. Most of the advantages it offers revolve around accuracy and convenience. Most dental chairs that incorporate electromechanical systems allow for smooth and accurate movement and positioning. It is also known for its high-performance capabilities. Electromechanical dental chairs are moderately priced and require low maintenance.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the electromechanical dental chair market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in cases of oral health disorders, surge in geriatric populations, rise in awareness of dental aesthetics, infrastructural improvement in dental setups, rise in need for comfortable dental chairs are the factors that drive the growth of the electromechanical dental chair market.
- In addition, increase in number of dentists, growth in medical tourism; rise in R&D activities to develop and launch novel devices in the market; and technological advancements in the field of dentistry, are some factors, which boost the market growth for electromechanical dental chairs.
- However, apathy toward dental procedures and the high cost of dental chairs hinder the market growth.
- Contrarily, favorable reimbursement policies and support from the government for regulatory approval present new pathways in the industry.
Electromechanical Dental Chair Market Trends
New product launches to flourish the market
In November 2018, LINAK launched a new version of the popular linear actuator LA40. The LA40 HP (High Performance) delivers the characteristic smooth LINAK movement; it considered all safety features and complies with all necessary international standards and norms.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the electromechanical dental chair industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the electromechanical dental chair market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the electromechanical dental chair market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed electromechanical dental chair market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the electromechanical dental chair Report
- Which are the leading players active in the electromechanical dental chair market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Electromechanical dental chair"?
- What is "Electromechanical dental chair" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Electromechanical dental chair" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Electromechanical dental chair" Market report?
Electromechanical Dental Chair Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
CHIRANA, Flight Dental Systems., DentalEZ Group, CHIROMEGA, ETI Dental Industries, TPC, Jorg & Sohn, TECNODENT, Heka Dental A/S, Summit Dental Systems