Electromechanical relay is a switch used to control high power devices; it controls the electric circuit by opening or closing the contacts of that circuit. It consists of three terminals namely common (COM), normally closed (NC), and normally opened (NO) contacts. These relays can work on both AC and DC supply sources. Low cost, long operation life, less power consumption, reliable, and easy maintenance drive the market.
The electromechanical relay is widely used in kitchen electronic appliances that need to be switched ON/OFF. The market also witnesses a significant growth in the car manufacturing sector. Most of the players use relays in the fuse box of the cars. These relays are used to prevent the circuits from overload and faults. The electromechanical relay market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific. Government subsidies and rise in demand for consumer electronic products also contribute toward the growth of the market.
The electromechanical relay market is segmented on the basis of type, industry verticals, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into reed relays, heavy duty and high voltage relays, and aerospace/mil-spec relays. Furthermore, the market is categorized on the basis of industry vertical, which includes consumer electronics, industrial automation, automotive, aerospace, and others. Further, the market is analyzed on the basis of four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report DARE Electronics, Inc., Leone Systems, TE Connectivity Ltd., Ashida Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Control &Switchgear Electric Limited, Eaton Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, and General Electric.
Potential Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global electromechanical power relays market along with current trends and future estimations to identify lucrative investment opportunities.
- This report identifies the key drivers, opportunities, and restraints that shape the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers that participate in this market to facilitate better business decisions for stakeholders and strengthen their supplier and buyer networks.
- Market estimation of geographical regions is based on the current market scenario and future trends.
Electromechanical Relay Market Key Segmentation:
The market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, and geography.
- Reed Relays
- Heavy Duty and High Voltage Relays
- Aerospace/MIL-SPEC Relays
By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- DARE Electronics, Inc.,
- Leone Systems,
- TE Connectivity Ltd.,
- Ashida Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
- Control &Switchgear Electric Limited,
- Eaton Corporation,
- Hitachi Ltd.,
- ABB Ltd.,
- Siemens AG,
- General Electric
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Omron Corp.
- Schneider Electric
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric