Electron beam curable ink is formulated with reactive solvents, oligomers, and additives to provide color, gloss, and levelling properties. When exposed to a beam of high-energy electrons, the fluid oligomers and monomers release free radicals that cause curing of the ink.
Growth of the electron beam curable ink market is driven by low processing cost as compared to the UV technology. Moreover, the eco-friendly nature of electron beam curable ink fuels its demand, thereby supplementing the growth of the market. However, higher initial setup cost of electron beam technology restrains the market penetration. Lower cost of electron beam curable ink as compared to the other substitutes is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market.
The report segments the electron beam curable ink market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into epoxy acrylic resin, polyester acrylic resin, acrylic polyurethane, and others. Applications covered in the study include web offset printing, flexo printing, gravure printing, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as INX International Ink Co., Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg, Co., Ltd., Sun Chemical Corp., Flint Group, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA, MHM Holding GmbH, DIC Corporation, T&K Toka Co., Ltd., Kao Corporation, and Zeller + Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global electron beam curable ink market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Electron Beam Curable Ink Market Key Segments:
- Epoxy Acrylic Resin
- Polyester Acrylic Resin
- Acrylic Polyurethane
- Web Offset Printing
- Flexo Printing
- Gravure Printing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA