Electronic cleaning solvents are specialized chemicals that are used to remove micro contaminants, grease and dust from the circuits and other parts of electronic devices. Theseare manufactured from different formulated hydrocarbons, glycol ethers, or fluorinated or brominated electronic cleaning solvents. These electronic cleaning solvents have superior properties such as low toxicity and quick evaporating abilities that make cleaning effective. Thus, theseare used in wide range of electronic devices such as switches, terminal pugs, and alarms.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global electronic cleaning solvents market.
- The demand for electronic appliances and gadgets has decreased exponentiallydue to the global economic slowdown caused by the pandemic. As a result, a severe decrease in demand for electronic cleaning solvent was observed in the electrical and electronic sector as well as among the consumers around the globe.
- Moreover, China was a major market for the electronics cleaning solvent and thus the complete shutdown of the nation caused a great deal of damage to the global electronic cleaning solvents market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rapid technological advancement and urbanization around the world have increased the usage of electronic appliances and gadgets to a great extent. Consequently there is an increase in demand for cleaning solvents among the consumers to keep the devices clean and efficient. This in turn drives the growth of the global electronic cleaning solvents market. Moreover, the growth in the after sale services and repair works provided by the major companies to their customers also adds to the growth of the electronics cleaning solvents market. Today, several major companies are focusing on developing better and efficient cleaning solvents that are expected to boost the market growth in the near future. However, the fluctuating prices of the raw materials for the production of these solvents limit the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific region holds the major share of the global electronic cleaning solvents market due to the high demand for electronic cleaning solvents in the massive electrical and electronics sector of the region as well as among the consumers. The markets in North America and Europe are also expected to witness lucrative growth due to surge in applications of electronic cleaning solvents in the technologically advanced nations such as the U.S.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global electronic cleaning solvents industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global electronic cleaning solvents market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global electronic cleaning solvents market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global electronic cleaning solvents market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Electronic Cleaning Solvents Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the electronic cleaning solventsmarket?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Electronic Cleaning Solvents Market Report Highlights
By Cleaning Process
Key Market Players
Henkel, Ecolab, Akzo Nobel, ExxonMobil, 3M, Clorox, Castrol, The Dow Chemical Company, Shell, BASF