Electronic pruning shears are the type of blades that are used for cutting plants or large and thick branches. It is difficult to cut the thick branches by manual pruners. Thus, the electric pruners are developed in order to ease the working capacity. The manual compressors are being replaced with the electrical energy with attached lithium batteries in it. The high power and the fast working speed of these electrical pruning shears helps in saving time and energy. It has a long battery life and is easy to use. It comes in cord as well as cordless version. Generally, it is used for the agricultural purposes, gardening and flower arrangements.
COVID - 19 Scenario:
- The demand for the electronic pruning shears is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from agricultural industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the electronic pruning shears industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of electronic pruning shears market significantly in the last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in the awareness of automation and highly precise pruners for gardening purposes are the major growth drivers for electric pruners market. Further, rise in the growth of ecological lifestyle and maintaining healthy green campuses in the educational institutes contribute toward the growth of electric pruners. Further electronic pruners can save time & energy and increases the efficiency by three times when compared with the manual pruners. Demand for electric pruners by farmers are in demand for better cultivation and higher productivity. Increasing number of fruit growers in the market also increases the demand for electric pruners. Asia-Pacific region like India, China, Indonesia and Japan are rapidly increasing the number of green projects such as tree plantations along the roads for environmental benefit. This is expected to boost the growth of electric pruners market during the forecast period. The demand for electric pruning shears is expected to be restricted in developing economies of Asia-Pacific region due to the power supply problems in certain areas. Thus, in this region the traditional pruners will have more demand than the electric pruners. North America region is the largest market in the manufacturing and supplying of these tools followed by Europe. The high growth in technology have empowered makers of Electronic Pruning Shears to provide high quality products to the end users and meet the high demand. However, the technological barriers and the lag in the power supply in some countries can hamper the growth of electric pruners market. In addition, corded pruners have certain limitations in their pruning area. Therefore, it can act as a major restraint for the electric pruners market. Contrarily, requirement for Electronic Pruning Shears in residential sector, educational sector like universities and in selling of these tools through e-commerce websites present new opportunities for electric pruners market. People are now focused on more electric tools than using of manual tools. Thus, electric pruners market are in high demand due to its high quality and high operational performance.
The global Electronic Pruning Shears market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new products to the market can boost the growth of the market. In the past few years, many products were launched in the market. These products are well advanced with the technology and have unique features. In 2019, STIHL ASA 85 was launched with a motive of cutting the thick branches effortlessly. This machine tool can cut the branches with up to 45 mm diameter. They also have an adjustable blade to cut the different sized branches and can be used in gardens, nurseries and others. Electronic pruners are much more flexible and durable than the old traditional tools used in the industries and are equipped with high automation technology. These new generation machine tools are very compatible and offer cost and energy saving benefits.
High demand from applications
Now a days manufacturers are producing new products on the basis of interests of the customers. On the basis of application Electronic Pruning Shears are categorized to various types like gardening, agribusiness, residential apartments, forest department, and other such departments. People are now maintaining a healthy lifestyle and spending their leisure time in gardening and producing fruits in their garden areas. Residential apartments are planting more trees in order to showcase an ecological environment. Further, educational institutes are following same strategy in order to attract more number of students for a healthier lifestyle. Thus, the Electronic Pruning Shears are in large usage in these particular sector. In the railways, the demand for these machine tools has also increased as the bending machines and cutting machine tools help in the creation of the railway tracks. Farmers and organic industries are also creating larger demand for electric pruners. The government regulations and other initiatives are pushing the manufacturing of Electronic Pruning Shears in the industries. Thus the electric pruners are low in cost, light in weight, compatible and can be used effectively for cutting branches in the farm or garden.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the electronic pruning shears market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the electronic pruning shears market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Electronic Pruning Shears Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Grupo Sanz,, VOLPI DAVIDE, , Active s.r.l., ZANON S.r.l., jacto,S TIHL,, Infaco,Felco,, Ryobi Limited, , LUIGI and KUKER DI F.LLI FAZZINI, Zenport Industries,, Pellenc,, AIMA Srl,, Makita Ltd.