Increasing threat of terrorism and demand for an enhanced security system are major driving forces to adopt Electronics Access Control System (EACS). The EACS market includes authentication system, alarm system and perimeter security systems. In the last few years, EACS is employed in many application fields ranging from commercial and defense sectors. Biometric technology is delivering accurate identification and authentication service that helps to reduce the illegal access to the data. Exponential growth in the IT, banking, hospital and retail sector is driving the adoption of EACS to provide better security to assets. Limitations in the old structure of buildings is mainly responsible for the theft. This barrier can be eliminated by adding EACS in old buildings to improve security measures.
Higher cost and lack of awareness in Asian countries and RoW and false alarm are some key factors restraining the growth of the EACS market. As technology develops, cost of EACS is expected to decrease, resulting in higher adoption of EASC in Asia-Pacific regions.
Key Companies that are profiled in this report are Alarm.com, Bio-Key international Inc, Bosch Security Systems, Cisco Systems, Inc, Cognitec System GMBH, Control4, Digital Persona, Inc, Fujitsu Ltd, Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Company Ltd, Johnson Control, Inc. and Linear LLC.
- Porters Five Forces Model helps to understand Bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes and Competition in the industry
- Estimation are done by considering current market trends and future potential investment in market for analysis period 2013-2020, with the base revenue of 2012
- In-death study of drivers, restraints and opportunities of electronics access control market and their impact market
- SWOT analysis and recent developments are profiled in the report to formulate top winning strategies to help stakeholders make better decisions.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Card Based
- Touch Screen and Keypads
- Door Contacts
- Intruder Alarm System
- Motion Detector
- Glass Break Detector
- Door / Window Sensor
PERIMTER SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Free Standing Perimeter Security
- Buried perimeter Security
- Government Building
- Financial Institutions
- North America
- Technology Investors
- Research Institutes
- Government and Defense Department
- System Integrators
- Distributors and Manufacturers of Electronic Access Control
- Original Equipment Manufacturers