Electrophoresis is a separation technique that allows migration of charged particles under electric field effect. It is caused by presence of charged surface between particle surface and surrounding fluid. This technique is broadly used in chemistry for separating molecules by size, charge, or binding affinity. This technique has found an intensive denomination in DNA foot-printing and plasmid analysis for understanding of antibiotics resistant bacteria.
This report projects the global electrophoresis technology market with trends and opportunities and its demand by 2022. This research study includes qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projection to create the present overview of the market and predict the market during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various secondary resources and directories such as industrial databases, journals, and magazines along with primary resources coupled with industry oriented measures such as industry related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables, which makes it an asset for players in the market.
The global electrophoresis technology market has seen considerable advancement owing to its ever-increasing research applications. The polyacrylamide gel (2D PAGE) technique has fueled this market due to rise in field of proteomics. The development of support labelling, staining methods, and gel informatics is expected to be the principal driving force behind market growth. North America accounts for major share of the global electrophoresis market owing to increase in research on genomics and proteomics. Europe and Asia-Pacific is expected to countersign significant growth due to heavy investments and funding by biotechnology companies in these countries in innovative technologies. Time consumed by these technologies and presence of substitute methods is expected to be the only restraint hindering this market growth.
The global electrophoresis market is segmented based on application, type, technology, end-user industry, and geography. Based on applications as diagnostic application, research application, quality control, and process validation. Based on type it can be further categorized as high resolution, polyacrylamide, capillary, immuno-chemical, and others. Based on technology it can be categorized as gel, capillary, and others. Others are reagent and imaging, informatics. By end-user industry segmentation is done into laboratories, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, and others. Others are research organizations and academic institutions. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players operating in this market are Bio-Rad, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Thermo Fischer Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, and Qiagen.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations, and dynamics through 2014-2022, which assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped as per individual market revenue.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the electrophoresis market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that highlight the market behavior.
- Leading players are profiled and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
ELECTROPHORESIS TECHNOLOGY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Quality Control
- Process Validation
- High Resolution
- Others (Pulsed Field, Routine, Focusing)
- Others (Reagent and Imaging, Informatics)
By End User Industry
- Others (Research Organization and Academic Institutions).
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA