Electrostatic Precipitator systems (ESP) are prominently used for controlling particulate being emitted during various industrial processes and boilers. Electrostatic precipitator uses electrostatic force to capture dust particles coming out of an incoming gas. An electrostatic precipitator system typically consists of following elements: a power supply such as transformer & rectifier, an ionizing source, dust removal mechanism, and an external enclosure to collect & discharge the dust. Eliminating harmful content coming out of flue gases is necessary in preventing water and soil acidification, maintain adequate ozone level at the ground level and to contain the risk of various respiratory or cardiovascular diseases, cancer and fertility problems.
The growth of coal-fired and gas-based power plants coupled with stringent government regulations mandating the need to keep air pollution within limits in different economies are the factors responsible for the growth of the market across the globe. The electrostatic precipitator is used to maintain the amount of permissible ash particles & harmful gases coming out of flue-gases from coal-fired plants. The emergence of different alternate &renewable energy sources for power plants is a factor likely to restrain the growth of the market.
The report is segmented on the basis of technologytype, applications& geography. Based on the type of technology used, the market is segmented into wet ESP, dry ESP, plate-wire ESP, wire-plate ESP and wire-pipe ESP. Based on the applications the market is segmented into coal fired generation, electric arc furnaces, gas turbines, solid-waste incinerators, and industrial power, among others. Based on region, the market is segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, Americas, LAMEA, and Africa.
This electrostatic precipitator market is dominated by the presence of well-diversified vendors operating across international, national, and regional levels. Expanding product portfolio, launching technologically innovative product, and growing Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) are the prominent strategies adopted by key market players to consolidate their positions in the market. Major vendors in this market try to expand their market reach by acquiring key local ®ional players. Key markets players have bagged various commercial contracts from advanced economies such as US & Europe for high-end electrostatic precipitators to control pollutions in different industrial processes. The introduction of ESPs by these economiesis to reduce thermal inefficiency, maintenance cost and system downtime.
Key market players profiled in the report include Alstom, Babcock & Wilcox, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Mechatronics Systems, Thermax Ltd. (India), Ducon Technologies Inc. Fujian Longking Co., Ltd., Hamon Corporation (U.S.), and Siemens AG
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the current market trends and changing dynamics in terms of growth opportunities & development aspectsin the global electrostatic precipitator system market.
- The report offers quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that help in identifying the current market opportunities that the market participants & interested stakeholders can capitalize on.
- The report assesses the changing dynamics of competitive landscape scenario in terms of upcoming technologies, R&D activities along with offering information on emerging & high growth regions.
- An exhaustive analysis on the market penetration and market diversification is provided in the report which will help to gauge the pulse of the market.
- SWOT analysis & investment feasibility analysis of new projects help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers & suppliers.
- Region-wise and country-wise ESP system market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report with the help of market share and growth rate of key segments.
- This study evaluates changing competitive landscape scenario in terms of value chain analysis and the dominant strategies adopted by key market players to consolidate their positions in the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Wet ESP
- Dry ESP
- Plate-Wire ESP
- Wire-Plate ESP
- Wire-Pipe ESP
- Coal Fired Generation
- Electric Arc Furnaces
- Gas Turbines
- Solid-Waste Incinerators
- Industrial Power
- Asia Pacific