ELISpot and Flourospot Market Report Overview:
ELISPOT and FLUOROSPOT can be used to detect secreted cytokines and measure the frequency of single cells that simultaneously produce two cytokines or other effector molecules. They help save cell material and measure cytokines that are co-expressed. It can also be utilized to measure the frequency of cells secreting antigen-specific and total IgG or IgA antibodies seven days after vaccination. These assays were based on high-affinity monoclonal antibodies for capture and discovery of human IgG and IgA. The FluoroSpot protocol could be used without the utilization of an amplifying detection step. ELISpot assay offers advantages such as robustness, high sensitivity, and ease of performance. The FluoroSpot assay adds further value in reducing costs, time, and material
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The biggest recession has been caused due to the coronavirus-2 disease outbreak. The stipulated lockdown had led to the reduction in revenue and demand for majority of the equipment available for use in surgeries. The surgical procedures have been banned to avoid the susceptibility to spread the disease. Covid-19 pandemic has impacted negatively on the healthcare system, resulting in 50% to 70% drop in revenue from March. Also, many small hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, have been forced to lock their operations. As a result of social distancing and localized curfews, have resulted in reduced elective surgical procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a reduced in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services ELISpot and Flourospot market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The major factors that are anticipated to affect the market include, surge in the global incidences of chronic diseases, and rise in vaccine development to address the challenge faced due to the microbial resistance, would boost the market in forecast period. Furthermore, the technological advancements in the ELISpot and Fluorospot assay kits and analyzers, which is anticipated to help the market propel in the coming years. However, the presence of alternative methods for detection may hinder the ELISpot and Flourospot market growth.
New product advancements to flourish the market
In August 2018, Mabtech, which is a worldwide supplier of kits and reagents for immune monitoring, today unveiled a new revolutionary FluoroSpot & ELISpot reader called Mabtech IRIS with their Research & Development partner Qamcom Research and Technology Stockholm, which is a Technology Application Expert. Furthermore, Mabtech IRIS is a spot reader with precision and accuracy previously unavailable in the market, creating exciting novel possibilities for the research community.
In March 2020, Mabtech launched a newly developed monoclonal antibody (mAb) MTG211E specific for human IgG2. The mAb is available purified and biotinylated in the web shop and is included in its new IgG2 FluoroSpot and ELISpot kits.
Increase in incidences of diseases which needs this diagnostic test to boost the market
The major factors affecting the industry include the surge in the incidences of the diseases that needs assistance of the diagnostic kits for identifying the type of the disease, which would boost the industry in the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization in 2018, cancer is among the second leading cause of death worldwide, and about 9.6 million deaths have been recorded till the date.
According to the data published by Health Resources and Service Administration in 2019, the number of organ transplants is about 39,718. The number is anticipated to increase in the coming years, which would boost the industry in the coming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ELISpot and Flourospot industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global ELISpot and Flourospot market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global ELISpot and Flourospot market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global ELISpot and Flourospot market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the ELISpot and Flourospot Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the ELISpot and Flourospot market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in tasking further strategic steps?
ELISpot and Flourospot Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Abnova Corporation., Abcam, Mikrogen Diagnostik, Oxford Immunotec, Merck KGaA, Bio-Sys GmbH, Mabtech AB, Medix Biochemica, Cellular Technologies Limited, Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH