Elliptical trainers are the most common type of training machines found in the gym. They help strengthen the cardiovascular system. While other function includes the working out of the quads, glutes, and hamstring and calve muscles. These training machines exert less pressure on the joints, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
Rise in awareness regarding health & fitness, increase in chronic diseases, such as diabetics & heart attacks, and growth in obese population majorly drive the elliptical trainers market. Furthermore, government initiatives for promoting good health and increase in youth population fuel the demand for elliptical trainers in the market. However, the high price of elliptical trainers hinders the market growth. Improved lifestyle and rise in disposable income of individuals has made new opportunities for market growth.
The elliptical trainers market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is classified into front, rear, and center drive. By application, it is divided into residential and commercial. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report include Core Health & Fitness, LLC, Icon Health & Fitness, Inc, Sole Fitness, Cybex International, Inc, Horizon Fitness, Inc., Precor Incorporated, Brunswick Corporation, PCE Fitness, Landice, and Johnson Health Tech.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Elliptical Trainers Market Key Segments:
- Front Drive
- Rear Drive
- Center Drive
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA