Embedded USB (eUSB) is a flash drive designed for specific purpose in embedded systems such as main boot and storage device. This embedded USB does not require any additional drivers or special BIOS modifications and can be easily integrated into hosts systems by effectively utilizing the USB Interface. These products provide reliability owingtoadoption of onboard correction and error detection. Thus, they find their applications in the laptops and PCs, phones, embedded computing, digital camera and others in industries such as ICS, IT, enterprise, clients, and residential. Innovations in the semiconductor technology will pave way for better and improved eUSB.
The global embedded USB market is segmented on the basis of Type, Application, and End User. Based on Type, the embedded USB market is divided into 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB. On the basis of Application, the market is categorized into Laptops & PCs, Phones, Set-Top Boxes, Printers, Embedded Computing, Digital Camera, and Others. On the basis of End User into Consumer Electronics, IT& Telecommunications, and Others Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global Embedded USB Market include HCC Embedded, ATP Electronics, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Delkin Devices, Fujitsu, Micron Technology, Innodisk, Swissbit, Intel, Embedded Access and others these companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global embedded USB market size has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new embedded USBs as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for embedded USBs are gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced embedded USBs to enhance efficiency.
Top impacting factors: Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Surge in usage in applications such as card readers, modems, set-top boxes, speakers, zip drives, digital cameras in enterprises, residential and other industries as it enhances the performance of these devices are the major driving factors of the embedded USB market. But, availability of substitute product hinderstheir market growth. Contrarily, investments in electronics, new and technologically advanced products will further present new pathways in the embedded USB industry.
New product launches to flourish the embedded USB market
Micron Technology launched a new eUSB which is eU500 to provide alternative to other storage solutions. This eUSB has improved performance features such as high and super speed transmissions, reliability features such as enhanced power failure protection, small size, low power, NAND expertise and others. Thus, they are the ideal storage solutions to the data logging applications such as networking, server systems and embedded computing.
Thus, this product flourished the market owing of it is fast, small in size, ease of implementation and reliable as compared to other storage solutions available in the market.
Surge in usage in electronic applications
Major key players have been focusing on manufacturing various new products for precise applications as there are changing demands based on the use. Top market players have resolute how improved reliability and performance can be influential in many applications. Micron technology’s eUSB provided 30X speed compared to the previous versions and competitors as well.
The ease of implementation of this eUSB in various devices, low power consumption has helped improve the devices such as set-top box, modems and others. Moreover, this product provided cost benefit as well. This proves crucial for electronic industry which has further led to surge in demand for embedded USB market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global embedded USB industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global embedded USB market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global embedded USB market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global embedded USB market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the embedded USBmarket research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the embedded USB market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the embedded USB market forecast?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Embedded USB Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Intel, Delkin Devices, Fujitsu, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Swissbit, ATP Electronics, Embedded Access, Innodisk, CC Embedded, Micron Technology