EMC Component Market Outlook – 2027
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is the capacity of electrical devices and equipment to operate acceptably in their electromagnetic environment, through restricting unintended transmission, production, and receipt of electromagnetic energy, which may trigger undesirable effects such as physical damage in operating equipment and electromagnetic interference (EMI). EMC’s goal is the proper functioning of various devices in a common electromagnetic environment.
There is a growing reliance on EMC shielding and testing solutions to overcome the challenges faced in streamlining the production throughput. Solutions for EMC shielding and testing have been used in a variety of industries including consumer electronics, automotive and telecoms. Rise in need for effective solutions for shielding and testing is creating important market opportunities.
The global EMC component market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, load type, service type, offering, end user, and region. Based on equipment type, the market is divided into EMI shielding tapes, conductive coatings and paints, metal shielding and test equipment. In terms of load type, the market is categorized into single phase and three phase. On the basis of service type, the market is divided into testing services, inspection services, certification services, and others.
On the basis of offering the market is divided into hardware, software & services. On the basis of end user the EMC component market is divided into consumer appliances & electronics, automotive, military & aerospace, IT & telecommunications, medical, and industrial. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Global EMC component market growth has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new EMC components as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on EMC component market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for EMC components are gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced EMC components to enhance efficiency.
Top Impacting Factors:
The market is expected to be driven worldwide by firm EMC regulation and increased use of electronics systems and devices in the automotive sector. The fast-growing segments of the market for shielding electromagnetic compatibility are automotive, consumer electronics, and telecom & IT. This also means the system has the lowest possible level of electromagnetic radiation. Increasing the operating frequency and the use of a nonlinear device has a significant influence on the market for shielding and test equipment for global electromagnetic compatibility.
Stringent EMC standards play a crucial role in supporting business growth. In addition to strict regulations, the growing need for commercial goods is driving the worldwide EMC filtration market. Rapid developments in communication technologies have been keeping market prospects high. Ever changing policies and directives have hampered market growth.
EMC Component Market for Certification Services to Grow Significantly
The EMC components ensure that the products comply with regulatory standards for quality, technical safety, and performance. Testing is generally performed in laboratories and enhances the manufacturers to strengthen the marketability of their products and lower the cost of manufacturing in the pre-production phase. Inspection services are offered from manufacturers to end users for the examination of traded goods to ensure that the goods comply with the purchaser specifications.
EMC Component Market for Consumer Appliances and Electronics to Rise
Testing service providers offer wireless technology testing services such as Bluetooth, Cellular, Near-Field Communications (NFC), and Wi-Fi. In addition, any electronic device is an interconnection of different parts and equipment; hence, the device's performance depends mainly on the EMC components. Hence, this factor fuels the market growth.
EMC Component Adoption in Asia-Pacific to Grow Significantly
Owing to the presence of many industries which require the use of high-performance and efficient equipment working in parallel with each other, the EMC component market trends in Asia-Pacific held the largest market size for the industrial end-use application. EMC monitoring is important because it helps ensure the operation of several devices without reaching the appropriate limits of electromagnetic radiation and thus does not affect the efficiency.
Compared with conventional vehicles, electric cars are equipped with high-voltage sources and high-frequency switching systems. Thus, a different approach to performing EMC testing is needed. Hence the electric and hybrid’s success will give the industry an excellent opportunity.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global EMC component market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global EMC component market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global EMC component system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global EMC component market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the EMC Component Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the EMC component market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the EMC component market size?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the EMC component market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
EMC Component Market Report Highlights
By Equipment Type
By Load Type
By Service Type
Key Market Players
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan), Rohde & Schwarz GMBH & CO. KG (Germany), Tech-Etch, Inc. (U.S.), Chomerics (U.S.)., Teseq AG (Switzerland), Keysight Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Laird Plc. (U.K.), Leader Tech, Inc. (U.S.), EM Test (Switzerland)., AR Inc. (U.S.)