Emergency notification software is used to implement emergency planning and risk management strategies. It helps to enhance the services, workflow, and communication while tackling emergencies. Organizations use this platform to prepare for any emergency or event that could stop business operations. This solution can mobilize teams, share info, and send out mass notifications to expedite emergency response and avoid operational disruptions. The company can personalize emergency notification software for its requirements and needs. Moreover, these tools integrate with or provide GIS features that help to create documents and maps assistance during crises. Emergency notification software encrypts sensitive info that allows two-way messaging and pushes out mass notifications to numerous devices in several locations.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic situations have led to a significant slowing down in the production and manufacturing of various sectors.
- Strict lockdowns imposed by several governments have led to a temporary shutdown of small as well as major market players.
- The impact of government policies, import & export control, disruption of the supply chain, distribution network, and halts on production activities on overall revenue generation has been very bad due to the outbreak of the pandemic.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The features and benefits, such as strong enterprise security, two-way messaging, multichannel distribution, convenient templates, and many others, have increased the demand for the emergency notification software market.
The hardware and software components of an emergency notification system help communicate information, which is necessary to facilitate an actionable response to the situation. The system is used to send notifications about bomb threats, Shelter in Place (SIP) directions, alternate building evacuation routes, and announcements such as earthquakes, lightning occurrences, weather changes, and others. The growing number of such scenarios has increased the demand for systems that assist the public working in an organization and at remote locations to mitigate the resultant risks. It has also led to the adoption of a multimodal system that uses multiple mediums of communication to ensure that each user is notified during an emergency.
The growing use of a smartphone is further driving the adoption of a mass notification system for enhancing lone worker safety. For instance, people working across enterprises such as NGOs often participate in tasks that require them to
work alone in a hostile environment. Such situations demand the use of systems that can send notifications in case of emergencies. Industries such as construction witness higher incidences of electrocution and strike or compression by objects. Such instances are driving the demand for emergency notification systems.
However, with the slowdown in world economic growth, the emergency notification software industry has suffered a certain impact on market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the emergency notification software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed emergency notification software market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the emergency notification software market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the emergency notification software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the emergency notification software market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the emergency notification software market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Emergency Notification Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Everbridge, Call-Em-All, Resolver Inc, AlertMedia, Singlewire Software, Rave Mobile Safety, OnSolve, SimplyCast, Pocketstop, Enghouse Systems (Enghouse Networks)