End-stage renal diseases are associated with the disorders related to the kidney and take place during chronic kidney disease, which poses an adverse effect on the functioning of the kidney. A patient of end-stage renal disease faces issues in the operation of the kidney and doesn’t work in the ideal way.
The kidney helps in cleaning the wastes and the surplus amount of fluids from the body and is discharged from the body in the forms of urine. The end-stage renal disease patient facing issues in clearing out the waste and it increases the amount of electrolytes, fluids, and other wastes in the body.
The patients need to go through kidney transplants or dialysis. Some patients also require conservative care to look over the health and manage the symptoms for providing better health.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of the infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With a rise in the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil populations for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market.
Owing to such factors, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the End Stage Renal Disease market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis:
There has been a significant rise observed in the patients of end-stage renal diseases, chronic kidney diseases, and kidney failures, and an increase in the frequency of diabetes and hypertension are the major factors affecting the growth of the end-stage renal disease market positively. It is also observed that about one-third of the diabetic population are more prone to chronic kidney disease, along with hypertension is occurs due to the rise in the blood pressure, which can further lead to end-stage renal disease.
Upgrades in the technology used in the treatment for end-stage renal failure are also helping in providing better care and satisfaction along with the better results are propelling the consumption and growth of the end stage renal disease market.
On the other hand, there have been some inconsistencies observed during the functioning of the renal transplant therapies, negative effects on the status in the society and lack of awareness in the population are the major challenges faced in end-stage renal disease.
New product launches and acquisitions to flourish the market:
On October 24th, 2019, Fresenius Medical Care got approval from the FDA to launch their new device which is a breakthrough in the Dialysis System for preventing blood clotting.
On August 14th, 2018, Nephros subsidiary Specialty Renal Products and HemoCleanse Technologies helped in the commercialization of the rights and the development for the regeneration of dialysates and the filtration system which can help in the treatment of renal disease.
Surge in usage in hospitals and clinics segment applications:
Hospitals, dialysis centers, clinics, and research and academic institutes are the major consumers of the end-stage renal disease market. Amongst them, hospitals and clinics are the major end-users of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global End Stage Renal Disease industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global End Stage Renal Disease market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global end stage renal disease market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global End Stage Renal Disease market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the End Stage Renal Disease Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the End Stage Renal Disease market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
End Stage Renal Disease Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Novartis AG, Abbott, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd, Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Amgen Inc., Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.