Endometrial ablation is a non-invasive procedure which results in destruction of or ablation of the outermost lining of uterus called endometrium. The endometrial ablation is essentially used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. In addition, prolonged abnormal uterine bleeding can result in a low blood count and anemia. Endometrial ablation is gaining traction over the years as the technique does not require any incisions, and the technique is highly preferred by women suffering menstrual problems. The factors that drive the market growth are rising incidence of cervical cancer, emergence of next generation ablation procedures and techniques, increase in number of hospitals along with surgical centers adopting ablation procedures. However, healthcare cost-containment measures and unfavorable regulatory framework restrain the market growth. Moreover, rising awareness regarding available ablation procedures in the market will offer lucrative opportunities for the same in near future.
The report segments the market based on device type, end user and region. Based on device type, the market is segmented into cryoablation, electrical ablation, hydrothermal ablation, hysteroscopy devices, microwave endometrial ablation, radiofrequency endometrial ablation, thermal balloon ablation and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players included in the report are Boston Scientific Corporation, Hologic, Olympus Corporation, Minerva Surgical, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, The Cooper Companies, Inc., Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Richard Wolf GmbH, Ethicon, LLC. (Johnson & Johnson), and Medtronic Plc
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global endometrial ablation market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type elucidates the various forms of available endometrial ablation devices.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Endometrial Ablation Market Key Segmentation:
By Device Type
- Cryoablation, Electrical Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Hysteroscopy Devices
- Microwave Endometrial Ablation
- Radiofrequency Endometrial Ablation
- Thermal Balloon Ablation
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA