Endotracheal intubation is the placement of a tube into the trachea via the nose or mouth and needs to be secured with a device to prevent movement as accidental slippage of the tube can internally injure the patient. These securement devices should be skin-friendly and be made of lightweight material that could be gentle for patients with sensitive skin. To minimize any side-effects due to the prolonged use of securement devices, recently these devices are being developed with latex-free material and avoid the use of any adhesives that could touch the face.
The global endotracheal tube securement devices market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into tracheal intubation stabilization device and other. Based on application, it is categorized into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and diagnostic laboratories. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The increase in the hospitalization cases and increase in prevalence of lifestyle diseases majorly drive the growth of endotracheal tube securement devices market. The rise in the geriatric population and rise in healthcare expenditure also boost the market growth. However, economic constraints in some countries and stringent approval process hamper the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as 3M Company, B. Braun Melsungen, Baxter International, C. R. Bard, Centurion Medical Products, Convatec, M. C. Johnson Company, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, and Smiths Group are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global endotracheal tube securement devices market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20172023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that elucidates the behavior of the market
Endotracheal Tube Securement Devices Market Key Segments:
- Tracheal Intubation Stabilization Device
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA