Enterprise Infrastructure Market Statistics: 2027
Enterprise infrastructure management (EIM) has become a high priority for businesses to manage enterprise infrastructure, companies are moving toward digitization and automation, and are adopting advanced technologies such as cloud storage, artificial intelligence-based infrastructure-management solutions, and advanced hardware components. Enterprise infrastructure solutions work in conjunction with major data center solution providers and help organizations to drive down costs for infrastructure both with strategic and tactical recommendations. EIM aids businesses to enhance business performance, reduce risk, and maintain high availability in networking, compute, and storage. In addition, EIM solutions automate processes wherever feasible and enhance service capabilities & performance of enterprises.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced that it is making a data lake available for COVID-19 analysis. The data lake includes metrics such as case tracking data from Johns Hopkins and New York Times, hospital bed availability from Definitive Healthcare and over 45,000 COVID-19 research articles. Researchers can also conduct analyses of data in the cloud, saving time that would be spent on downloading the data.
- Presently, many employees are working from home and students are learning virtually, hence enterprise virtual private network (VPN) servers have now become a lifeline for companies/schools and their security and availability would be a major focus going forward. There is a possibility that an organization’s unpreparedness can lead to security misconfiguration in VPNs. This, in turn, could expose sensitive information on the internet and devices to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. In addition, some users utilize personal computers to perform official duties, which could also pose a great amount of risk to organizations.
- Businesses that have invested in digital transformation initiatives in past have proved to be more resilient than companies that are reluctant in adopting emerging technologies.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Use of enterprise infrastructure management in various industry verticals is projected to drive growth of the enterprise infrastructure management market during the forecast period. Adoption, owing to increase in demand for cloud-based solutions has led to growth of the enterprise infrastructure management market. However, rapid advancements in technology and communications hamper growth of the enterprise infrastructure market. Rise in network security concerns and growth in demand for workflow automation in all type of enterprises are opportunistic factors for the global enterprise infrastructure management market.
Rise in demand for cloud-based solutions
Instead of continuing to invest in antiquated on-premise systems, businesses have turned their focus to SaaS and cloud-enabled asset management software as they need flexible and responsive asset management applications that are comparatively easy to configure, implement, and update. Demand for cloud-based asset management applications continues to increase, owing to its capacity to access and analyze massive amounts of data in real time. For enterprise infrastructure management (EIM), software data management is a driving factor to efficient asset management in asset intensive environments. In brief, businesses are demanding more from their EAM solutions than ever before, including use of most up-to-date and innovative systems found in SaaS and cloud enabled EAM systems.
SaaS and cloud enabled EAM systems enable growing businesses to efficiently manage their assets even in most sophisticated environments without making significant investments in their technology infrastructure as they are extremely adaptive to accelerated levels of change. SaaS and cloud-enabled systems are adaptive to dynamic regulatory and reporting environments, which is why SaaS and cloud-enabled asset-intensive EAM applications are extremely important.
Rapid advancements in technologies
The major challenge facing IT infrastructure operating environment lies in rapid advancements of technologies and communications. Current industrial revolution is different from its predecessors. Presently, organizations face increasingly sophisticated options, combined with extremely rapid pace of advancements, making the landscape difficult to navigate. Technologies that were on-premises based previously are
now moving to cloud. Most enterprises would be forced to make this transition for at least some applications on near horizon.
At the same time, advancements in artificial intelligence and deep learning offer gains in effectiveness and functionality, while adding exponentially to data processing and bandwidth requirements. As additional functions become automated, skill sets required to support day-to-day operations are changing.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global enterprise infrastructure industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the enterprise infrastructure market share.
- The current enterprise infrastructure market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global enterprise infrastructure market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the enterprise infrastructure market.
- The report provides a detailed enterprise infrastructure market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Enterprise Infrastructure Market Report Highlights
By Organization Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Brocade Communication Systems, Juniper Networks, Oracle Corporation., NEC Corporation, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks, Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP