Enterprise medical image viewers assist the doctors while assessing clinical data and selecting treatment procedures by providing them images of the ailment being treated. This helps the doctors or surgeons understand the maturity of a disease, origin, and various measures to treat it. Doctors depend on the visualization of images to understand the disorder and infer surgical procedures to treat it.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the enterprise medical image viewers market include advancements in medical image viewing equipment, high adoption by doctors & surgeons, advancements in healthcare infrastructure, and introduction of next generation point-to-point clinical image reviewing by key vendors. However, dearth of skilled professionals and lack of awareness about enterprise medical image viewers impede the market growth. Increasing healthcare revenues and replacement of picture archiving & communication systems (PACS) with enterprise medical image viewing devices further provides various opportunities for market growth.
The enterprise medical image viewers market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. On the basis of type, the market is divided into devices and software. Based on end user, the market is classified into doctors, surgeons, and other medical professionals. By geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Cerner Corporation, Kofax Inc., Novarad, and Mach7 Technologies Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global enterprise medical image viewers market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Enterprise Medical Image Viewers Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Other Medical Professionals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA