EMM (or Enterprise Mobility Management) refers to a set of individuals, procedures and technology that concentrates on managing the mobile equipment, mobile computing solutions and more in business context. Furthermore, emergence of enterprise mobility management services has served the major challenge faced by many modern enterprises, where they have encountered difficulties in embracing secure information technology incorporation. Besides this, there has been a rapid growth in the incorporation of EMM services across different sectors to construct more proficient as well as advanced devices that permit flexible workforce.
The enterprise mobility management market growth is influenced by several drivers, restraints and opportunities. The dramatic shift of several applications to cloud and ease of access via mobile equipment has encouraged enterprises to enhance their capacity for real time decisions making through EMM. This factor is likely to drive the market in the years to come. North America is likely to create greater opportunities for enterprise mobility management industry. On the other hand, with government policies favoring the improvisation of internet solutions and growing count of internet subscribers in APAC, the enterprise mobility management vendors are expected to witness strong growth opportunities in the region. However, high cost and lack of awareness have hindered the market growth to a greater extent.
The market is segmented in terms of solutions, device type, services, end-user, end use industry, and geography. In terms of solutions, the market is segmented into mobile content management solution, mobile application management solution, and mobile device management and others. The device types considered under the scope of the study include smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The market is also segmented based on the services offered such as support and maintenance service, and professional service The end use industry segments include government and defense sector, BFSI, healthcare, automotive, logistics, hospitality & travel, telecom and IT, so on. Based on the end users of enterprise mobility management, the market is segmented into large enterprises, and small and mid-sized enterprises (SME). Regions experiencing tremendous growth are North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
Enterprises working in this space are spending generously on research and development. Business strategies such as collaboration, joint venture and mergers and acquisitions have enabled EMM companies to stay competitive in the market. Many companies believe in upgrading their current portfolio to lure their customers. Some of major market players include VMware, Inc., SOTI Inc., Apperian, Inc., IBM Corporation, Okta, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., MobileIron, IBM Corporation, BAE Microsoft Corporation, Good Technology, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study digs deep to outline the recent changed in competitive dynamics and vendors landscape
- Research techniques such as primary and secondary methods have been used to reveal the major drivers, constraints and opportunities influencing market growth
- The study further offers an understanding about the major product segments and their performance across different locations
- SWOT analysis of major brands are conducted to highlight their weaknesses, strengths, restraints and opportunities and how they are making the best of it to stay competitive
- Comprehensive data on new markets, launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers outlines the potentiality of the market in years to come
ENTERPRISE MOBILITY MANAGEMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
Market By Solutions
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) Solution
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) Solution
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solution
Market By Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Professional Services
Market By Device Type
Market By End User
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Market By End Use Industry
- Hospitality & Travel
- Government and Defense
- Telecom and IT
Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America and Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Symantec Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mobile Iron
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Amtel Inc.
- SAP SE
- VMware, Inc. (AirWatch)
- Good Technology