An enterprise network is the communication backbone of an enterprise, which enables connectivity between computers and other electronic devices across various departments and workgroups. The equipment offers scalability and interoperability, which helps enterprises to enhance their external and internal data management.
Rise in demand of internet enabled devices is expected to boost the market. Further, increase in adoption of virtualization technology is also anticipated to fuel the market. However, high installation cost of such equipment is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in adoption of bring-your-own-devices (BYOD) & choose-your-own-device (CYOD) makes way for market growth opportunities.
The enterprise network communications equipment market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. Based on the type, the market is divided into Ethernet switch, enterprise routers, network security, and WLAN. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Aruba Networks Inc., Brocade Communications Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Development Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Juniper Networks Inc., Riverbed Technology Inc., Ubiquiti Networks Inc. are some of the major key players of global enterprise network communications equipment market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global enterprise network communications equipment market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Enterprise Network Communications Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Ethernet Switch
- Enterprise Routers
- Network Security
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Aruba Networks Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Development Company
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technology Inc.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc.