Enterprise Networking Market Outlook
Enterprise Network is made up of routers, switches, and wireless access points and works by mediating data transfers between desktop, servers, and other devices. It is the backbone for any organization’s communication channels and helps in connecting devices within departments. They are usually configured to facilitate access to data and gain insights, which help employees in finding solutions in analytics. In addition, government initiatives to ramp up digital transformation have increased the demand for routers, switches, and wireless LAN networks, which is expected to boost the market growth in the future.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the enterprise networking market in 2020.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, large amount of data is being uploaded on cloud, owing to work from home and working remotely. This is expected to create demand for enterprise networking solutions to share files between systems and ultimately boost the market growth.
- To ensure high level of security on their network, enterprises are adopting these solutions which will ensure the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increased demand for high connectivity among enterprises to support bandwidth intensive applications and rise in need for efficient wireless networking among organizations boost the market growth. In addition, growing base of mobile internet devices is expected to supplement the market growth. However, lack of technical expertise and data security issues hamper the market growth. Furthermore, rise in adoption of virtualization technology and internet of things (IoT) is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global enterprise networking market.
The market trends for enterprise networking market are as follows:
Ongoing advancements in wireless LAN technology:
Ongoing advancements in the wireless LAN technology and implementation of high speed ethernet switches across various industry verticals are expected to drive growth of the market. Companies need to have reliable network and secure network for communication among enterprises. In addition, companies are adopting this solution to provide efficient file sharing system among enterprises which is creating demand for this product and services.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to early adoption of technology and presence of prominent players in the region. In addition, small enterprises in the region are adopting enterprise networking solutions to get better data insights, which boosts growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global enterprise networking market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global enterprise networking market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Enterprise Networking Market Report Highlights
By Deployment model
By Organization size
Key Market Players
FireEye, Inc., Trend Micro Inc, F5 Networks, Inc., Extreme Networks, Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd., McAfee LLC, Broadcom, Dell Technologies, Juniper Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Arista Networks, Inc., Netscout, Fortinet, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., HPE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Inc.