Enterprise social software (ESS) includes integration of various software platforms and social networking software. This software offers ample number of applications to end users such as content-sharing, document sharing, micro-blogging, and other business applications.
Emergence of social networking over the years is expected to boost the market during the forecast period. Further, rise in need for enterprise inter-networking among employees, retailers, wholesalers, and distributors is also anticipated to fuel the market. However, lack of knowledge among enterprises about ESS is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in demand of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiative is major opportunity for enterprise social software market.
The enterprise social software market is segmented on the basis of deployment, user type, industry vertical, and geography. By deployment, the market is bifurcated into on-premises and on-demand. Based on user type, the market is divided into small & medium enterprises and large enterprises. By industry vertical, the market is classified into academia & government, banking, financial services & insurance, healthcare & life sciences, retail, high tech & telecommunications, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Atos, Autodesk, Broadvision, Cisco, Google Inc., IBM, Microsoft, Opentext Corporation, Salesforce, Tibco Software are some of the major key players of global enterprise social software market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global enterprise social software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Enterprise Social Software Market Key Segments:
- On-Demand (SaaS)
By User Type
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- Academia & Government
- Banking, Financial services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- High Tech & Telecommunications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Google Inc.
- Opentext Corporation
- Tibco Software