Streaming media is video or audio content sent in a compressed form over the Internet and played immediately instead of being saved to the hard drive. The enterprise streaming media enables companies to effectively connect to their employees and customers. Effective communication can be achieved through video interfaces, which enhance the outreach and output. Adobe Systems Inc., Apple INC, and Cisco Systems, Inc. are some of the key players in the enterprise streaming media market.
Increasing implementation of video interfaces due to its features such as cost-efficiency and flexibility is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. The presence of free streaming media is expected to restrict the market growth. However, increasing adoption of cloud storage technologies and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative among various industries provide ample growth opportunities.
The report segments the enterprise streaming media market on the basis of component, application, industry verticals, and geography. On the basis of component, it includes hardware, software, and services. On the basis of application, it includes knowledge sharing & management, corporate communication, learning & development, and others. On the basis of industry verticals, it includes banking financial services & insurance (BFSI), healthcare, manufacturing, government, IT & telecom, media & entertainment, retail, and others. On the basis of geography, it covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players of the enterprise streaming media market are Adobe Systems Inc., Apple INC, Cisco Systems, Inc., RealNetworks, Spirent Communications, Internap, Polycom, Haivision System Inc., Wowza Media Systems, LLC, and Ignite Technologies, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global enterprise streaming media market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Enterprise Streaming Media Market Key Segments:
- Knowledge Sharing & Management
- Corporate Communication
- Learning & Development
By Industry Verticals
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA