Enterprise value multiples are referred as the comparison of enterprise value and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization. This is a widely used metric for determining the value of a company. It compares a company's value, including debt and other liabilities, to its actual cash earnings minus non-cash expenses. Furthermore, the enterprise multiple is a metric that can be used to compare the value of one company to that of another in the same industry. A lower enterprise multiple can indicate a company's undervaluation. Moreover, as it is unaffected by changes in the capital structure, the enterprise value multiple is a better measure than the P/E ratio. Therefore, the increased demand for enterprise value multiples is expected to boost the growth of the market in the upcoming period.
The global enterprise value multiples market is segmented on the basis of component, application, industry vertical, enterprise size and region. Based on component, the market is divided into solution, services. The component segment is further divided into CRM, ERP, SCM, BI, BPM, CMS, EAM, web conferencing and others. In terms of application, the market is categorized into competitive intelligence, customer relationship management, predictive analytics, fraud detection and brand reputation. On the basis of industry vertical the market is divided into media & entertainment, retail, BFSI, automotive, medical & healthcare, transportation, consumer electronics and others. On the basis of enterprise size, the market is divided into large enterprise and small & medium enterprises. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, several countries have implemented strict lockdowns, shutdowns, and mobility restrictions to prevent the virus from spreading. Enterprise value multiples are expected to be in high demand, according to vendors. Border closures, strict lockdowns, and supply chain issues all act as roadblocks to deploying enterprise value multiples market analysis.
- Businesses have cut back on operational spending and are now concentrating on business continuity and long-term sustainability. During the second quarter of 2021, SMEs are expected to accelerate the deployment of enterprise value multiples, which will further help in driving the growth of the market.
Top Impacting Factors
An increase in the need for good customer experience and a rise in the integration of AI and ML are driving the growth of the market. In addition, the increased emergence of e-commerce across sectors helps propel the market growth. However, the issues regarding infrastructure & network connectivity may hamper the market expansion. Contrarily, an increase in demand for fast & hassle-free transactions is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the online retail
mobile payments transaction market in the upcoming years.
Rise in the Number of Enterprises
Customer relationship management processes are made easier with enterprise value multiples, which improves the customer experience and increases customer retention, by helping them in identifying the value of a particular enterprise in a precise way. Furthermore, the rise of digitization and the emergence of social media marketing platforms have increased the demand for enterprise value multiples to help businesses record and manage massive amounts of customer data.
Moreover, enterprise value multiples make it easier for businesses to create personalized marketing content for their customers. Therefore, the rise in need for better customer experience is driving the growth of the enterprise value multiples market during the forecasted period.
Rise in Integration of AI and ML
To improve collaboration capabilities, advanced technologies such as AI and ML are being integrated into enterprise collaboration tools. Employee activities and shared content can be tracked using AI-based enterprise collaboration tools.
This is used to provide employees with anticipated business insights and to help them complete tasks more quickly. Furthermore, by combining visual analytics with production checkpoints, businesses can gain insights into a variety of business applications, including consumer behavior, employee retention, office utilization, and performance optimization. Therefore, the rise in the integration of AI & ML will help in driving the growth of the enterprise value multiples market during the forecasted period.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the global enterprise value multiples market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global enterprise value multiples market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the enterprise value multiples market share.
Questions Answered in the Enterprise Value Multiples Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the global enterprise value multiples market size?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the global enterprise value multiples market?
- What are current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the global enterprise value multiples market trends?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Enterprise Value Multiples Market Report Highlights
By Industry vertical
Key Market Players
Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Epicor Software Corporation, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Oracle, VMware Inc., Infor, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Intuit Inc.