The environmental monitoring market is driven by factors such as rapidly growing global population, development of policies & initiatives aimed to reduce environmental pollution caused to air, soil, and water along with increased government funding to prevent and control pollution. Construction of different environmental monitoring stations, developing environment-friendly industrial environment, and bringing down export tariff on monitoring technologies across emerging & developed markets are vital factors that are expected to boost the growth of the market. However, high cost of availing environmental monitoring solutions, delay in implementation of pollution control reforms, and export barrier on environmental technologies in emerging markets are the factors that may hinder the growth of the market. Development of high-end environmental monitoring products based on nanotechnology along with continuously growing oil & gas industry may create abundant growth opportunities in the market. Inconsistency in regulations and standards across emerging countries are the major market challenges faced by market players and stakeholders.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, sampling method, application and region. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into environmental monitors, environmental sensors and environmental monitoring software. Environmental monitors market is further segmented into fixed environmental monitors and portable environmental monitors. Based on sampling method, the market is segmented into intermittent monitoring, continuous monitoring, passive monitoring and active monitoring. The environmental sensors are segmented on the basis of components into analog sensors and digital sensors. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into air pollution monitoring, water pollution monitoring, soil pollution monitoring and noise pollution monitoring and others. Geographically, this market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players operating in this market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Environmental Sensors Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Raytheon Company, Siemens AG, Lockheed Martin Corporation and Thales Group
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Environmental Monitoring Market - By Product
- Environmental Monitors
- Fixed Environmental Monitors
- Portable Environmental Monitors
- Environmental Sensors
- Analog Sensors
- Digital Sensors
- Environmental Monitoring Software
Environmental Monitoring Market - By Sampling Method
- Intermittent Monitoring
- Continuous Monitoring
- Passive Monitoring
- Active Monitoring
Environmental Monitoring Market - By Application
- Air Pollution Monitoring
- Water Pollution Monitoring
- Soil Pollution Monitoring
- Noise Pollution Monitoring
Environmental Monitoring Market - By Region
- North America
Key Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Environmental Sensors Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Raytheon Company
- Siemens AG
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Thales Group