Esophageal stents is a device placed through the constricted area of the esophagus that allows food to pass from the mouth to the stomach. It is mainly a flexible mesh tube, most commonly used to treat malignant dysphagia.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the esophageal stents market include high demand for minimally invasive procedures, increasing incidence of esophageal cancer, malignant & benign disorders, rising number of surgical procedures, and technological developments in R&D activities. However, factors such as high costs and stringent approval process as these are highly specialized devices may impede the market growth.
Introduction of advanced novel products such as biodegradable esophageal stents and nitinol-based SEMS by key vendors mainly in untapped markets will provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The esophageal stents market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into self-expandable metallic stent (SEMS) and self-expanding plastic stent (SEPS). Based on end user, the market is segmented hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Boston Scientific Corporation, ELLA - CS, s.r.o., Cook Group Incorporated, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., M.I.TECH, BVM Medical Limited, ENDO-FLEX GmbH, Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd., AndraTec GmbH, and C. R. Bard, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global esophageal stents market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global esophageal stents market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global esophageal stents market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global esophageal stents market.
Esophageal Stents Market Key Segments:
- Self-Expandable Metallic Stent (SEMS)
- Self-Expanding Plastic Stent (SEPS)
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA