Etanercept are biopharmaceutical anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) that treats autoimmune diseases such as arthritis and spondylitis. Over production of TNF in the body causes inflammation, pain, and damage to the bones and joints. Etanercept blocks the action of TNF and reduces the inflammation. It is prescribed to treat juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis, plaque psoriasis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Increase in prevalence of arthritis and spondylitis owing to the rise in incidences of obesity and accidents majorly drive the etanercept market. Furthermore, the increase in healthcare expenditure and awareness of arthritis by government private organizations is anticipated to increase the market growth. However, stringent government regulations associated with the safety and efficacy of etanercept hinder the market growth.
In addition, side effects of etanercept such as lowering ability of immune system, heart failure, seizers, blood problems, and others is anticipated to hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to etanercept are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of application and region. Based on application, it is categorized into Arthritis, Psoriasis, and Spondylitis. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global etanercept market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market
Etanercept Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Johnson and Johnson, Cipla Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Immunex Corporation, Novartis International AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Samsung Bioepis Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Celltrion Inc.