Ethernet is a type of communication protocol that connects computers within a local area network (LAN) and a wide area network (WAN). LAN and WAN connect various devices, such as laptops and printers, within homes, buildings, and even small neighborhoods. Typically, ethernet connectors are used to provide an internet connection, connect devices to a local network. They plug into ethernet ports on a variety of devices. The most common use for an ethernet connector is connecting a Wi-Fi router or modem to the internet entry port or telephone line.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The growing adoption of smart factory and industrial IoT, increasing implementation of Ethernet connector in automotive industry, improved reliability, higher speed and lower latency are the key trends driving the ethernet connector market share. However, the growing concerns over network security are likely to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the growing adoption of sensors, devices and machines are boosting the demand for fast data transferable cable thereby creating new opportunities for the market.
The global ethernet connector market trends are as follows:
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
The launches of new products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. The players in the market are investing in new innovations to launch advanced connectors that would meet every possible industrial IoT applications and other.
Amphenol Corporation launched the next generation Ix industrial (TM) connectors in partnership with Hirose Electric and Harting Technology Group in March 2020. The connector series is ideal for the industrial IoT applications such as factory and process automation, robotics, sensors, machine to machine communication, human interface devices among others.
Surge in Usage in Industrial Applications
Ethernet connectors are the networking cables that are used for connecting various connected devices for reliable communication. It offers excellent transmission speed along with easy assembling. The emergence of smart factories, industry 4.0, industrial IoT are using industrial ethernet connectors majorly due to capabilities of connectors to operate steadily under the challenging and harsh environment. It also offers high bandwidth and low latency network that provides real-time data connections between machines and devices. Considering the capabilities such as fast speed, easy installation, and flexibility, high bandwidth among others, the manufacturers and other process industries are rapidly shifting their focus towards ethernet connectors. These trends are expected positively impact the Ethernet connector market size in the forecasted period.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID -19 has affected the ethernet connector industry in terms of production capability, supply chain and others
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to announce the lockdowns in countries which has restricted the import and exports of material and required electrical components.
- The negative impact of COVID-19 on the manufacturing industry is affecting the ethernet connector market growth.
- Due to COVID 19, the most companies have halted their manufacturing activities, also safety measures has taken by the government such as lockdowns and social distancing with the very few industrial operations allowed the demand for various input products in the industrial sector has declined significantly.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents ananalytical depiction of the global ethernet connector market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ethernet connector market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ethernet connector market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global ethernet connector market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Ethernet Connector MarketResearch Report:
- What are the leading market players active in ethernet connector market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ethernet Connector Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Comlab Telecommunications Inc. (Davicom), Intel Corporation, OMRON Corp., Texas Instruments, Silicon Laboratories, Mindspeed Technologies Inc., Cirrus Logic Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Realtek Semiconductor Corp, Siemens AG, LR-Link, Synopsys, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Mellanox Technologies Ltd., Cavium Technology Inc., Microsemi Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Marvell Technology Inc., Davicom Semiconductors