Etoricoxib is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that explicitly targets enzymes responsible for inflammation and pain namely cyclooxygenase-2 and COX-2. Some of the NSAIDs can be used in a single dose to treat various types of pain; it can also be used for post-surgical pains.
The growth of the global Etoricoxib market is driven by increase in prevalence of various chronic and acute diseases and surge in geriatric population. Moreover, rise in demand for cost effective anti-inflammatory drugs is anticipated to boost the growth of this market. However, stringent guidelines set by regulating authorities for pharmaceutical products is expected to hinder the market growth.
The global Etoricoxib intermediate market is segmented on the basis of type of manufacturing, indication, and geography. Based on type of manufacturing, it is bifurcated into in-house manufacturing and contract manufacturing organizations. Based on indication, the market is divided into rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, chronic low back pain, acute pain, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bayer Corporation, Novacap Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer Inc, Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Perrigo Company, Kopran Ltd., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline, are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Etoricoxib Intermediate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott Laboratories, Kopran Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novacap Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Perrigo Company, Bayer AG