Eubiotics refers to the science of healthy living. Eubiotics ensures that a healthy balance of micro-flora is maintained in the gastrointestinal tract of an animal.
The global eubiotics market is driven by several factors such as rise in awareness about feed quality & safety, rising demand for manufactured animal feed, increasing trend of replacing antibiotic growth promoters (AGPS) with eubiotics, and growth in the demand for animal protein. However, complexities of food production chains and strict regulations for trade of eubiotics will restrain the market growth. Increasing investments in the animal nutrition sector and increase in awareness about eubiotics will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global eubiotics market based on type, livestock, function, dosage form, and region. Based on type, it is divided into probiotics, prebiotics, organic acids, and essential oils. Based on livestock, it is segmented into poultry, swine, ruminants, and aquatic animals. Based on function, it is divided into nutrition & gut health, yield, immunity, and production. Based on dosage form, it is bifurcated into dry and liquid. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Cargill, Incorporated, BASF SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Novozymes, Kemin Industries, Inc., and Calpis Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Eubiotics Market Key Segments:
- Organic Acids
- Essential Oils
- Aquatic Animals
- Nutrition & Gut Health
By Dosage Form
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA