Endotracheal tube is a catheter introduced in the trachea to confirm the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide and maintains the patients airway. Drug coated endotracheal tube is a specific tube coated with drug such as polyvinyl chloride and is nearly always inserted through the mouth or nose.
The major factor that contributes to the growth of the European drug coated endotracheal tube market includes rise in number of chronic respiratory diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, diabetes, cancer, and other lung injuries. Moreover, increase in geriatric population, who are more prone to chronic diseases, and development in R&D activities also boost the market growth. However, stringent approval process hamper the market growth. The development of novel products by key vendors, mainly to avoid ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) condition by preventing bacterial colonization and biofilm formation on tube surface, further provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
European drug coated endotracheal tube market is segmented on the basis of type, coating type, application, end user, and country. Based on type, it is divided into oral or nasal tube, cuffed or uncuffed tube, preformed tube, reinforced tube, and double-lumen endobronchial tube. Based on coating type, it is segmented into antithrombotic drug coated, and antiproliferative drug coated. On the basis of application, the market is categorized into benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), ureteral stenosis, prostatic cancer, esophageal stricture, sinus stenosis, and biliary stricture. On the basis of end user, the market is classified into hospital, medical center, and others (clinics and ambulatory surgical centers). By country, the market is analyzed across Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe.
The key players operating in the market include Teleflex Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., AirWay Technologies, Inc., Allvivo Vascular, Inc., BRIO DEVICE LLC, Medtronic, Smiths Group plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Enox Biopharma, Inc, and Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market are provided.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Europe Drug Coated Endotracheal Tube Market Key Segments:
- Oral or Nasal Tube
- Cuffed or Uncuffed Tube
- Preformed Tube
- Reinforced Tube
- Double-Lumen Endobronchial Tube
By Coating Type
- Antithrombotic Drug Coated
- Antiproliferative Drug Coated
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Ureteral Stenosis
- Prostatic Cancer
- Esophageal Stricture
- Sinus Stenosis
- Biliary Stricture
By End User
- Medical Centers
- Others (Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Rest of Europe