Ear-based hearing aids is an electronic device designed to improve hearing or restore hearing in patients who suffer from temporary or permanent hearing loss. These devices are capable of making sounds that are more accessible.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the Europe ear-based hearing aids market include increasing prevalence of hearing disorders & hearing loss, rising aging population, technological developments in hearing care devices such as wireless devices, and increased demand for aesthetic designs of the devices. However, high costs of these devices and limited reimbursements are expected to hamper the market growth. Rise in the adoption of technically advanced hearing care devices, increasing awareness, and development in healthcare infrastructure are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The Europe ear-based hearing aids market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, type of hearing loss, end user, and country. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into in-the-ear aids (ITE), behind-the-ear aids (BTE), receiver-in-the-ear aids (RITE), and canal hearing aids. Canal hearing aids is further segmented into in-the-canal (ITC), invisible-in-canal (IIC), and completely-in-canal (CIC). Based on the type of hearing loss, the market is segmented into digital and analog hearing aids. Based on method the market is segmented into sensorineural and conductive hearing loss. According to end user, the market is divided into hospitals & clinics, home settings, and ambulatory surgical centers. By country, the market is segmented into Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe.
The key players that operate in this market include Amplifon, Cochlear Ltd., GN Store Nord A/S, IntriCon Corporation, MED-EL, Sivantos Pte. Ltd., Sonova, Starkey, Knowles Electronics, LLC, and William Demant Holding A/S.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Europe ear-based hearing aids market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the Europe ear-based hearing aids market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Europe ear-based hearing aids market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the Europe ear-based hearing aids market.
Europe Ear-based Hearing Aids Market Key Segments:
- In-The-Ear Aids (ITE)
- Receiver-In-The-Ear Aids (RITE)
- Behind-The-Ear Aids (BTE)
- Canal Hearing Aids
- In-The-Canal (ITC)
- Invisible-In-Canal (IIC)
- Completely-In-Canal (CIC)
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Analog Hearing Aids
By Type of Hearing Loss
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Rest of Europe