Histopathology laboratories examine and study changes in the body tissue for diagnosis of a disease. Pathologists usually study using biopsy or surgical specimen in a clinical laboratory.
Increase in the incidence of infectious diseases, rise in aging population as they are susceptible to degenerative diseases, which require histopathology for diagnosis, and rise in alcoholic liver disease due to increase in alcohol consumption drive the market growth. However, it is an expensive procedure as highly advanced apparatus and solutions are required and invasive technique of sample collection restrains the market growth. Moreover, development of telepathology reports and digitalization of the labs may create opportunities for market growth.
The Europe histopathology market is segmented on the basis of countries as, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe.
Key players in the market include Eurofins Scientific, TPL Path Labs, Cerba HealthCare, MEDLAB Europe, UNILABS, and Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explains the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis by type helps understand the types of tests used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Europe Histopathology Lab Market Key Segments:
- Rest of Europe