Kidney cancer is a disease in which kidney cells become malignant and grow out of control, forming a tumor. The symptoms of renal cancer include blood in the urine, getting lumps or mass in sides or abdomen, weight loss, lethargy, and fever. The kidney cancer drug is normally given to patients who have reached stage four renal cell carcinoma.
Factors such as increasing incidences of kidney cancers due to reduced activity & sedentary lifestyle, growing geriatric population, and rise in cigarette smoking cases are the major factors that drive the market. However, high prices of branded drugs and side-effects associated with these drugs may hamper the growth of the kidney cancer drug market. Increase in R&D investments and introduction of novel molecules for drug delivery may boost the market opportunities in future.
The European kidney cancer drug market is segmented on the basis of product type, brand, and countries. Based on type, it is segmented into angiogenesis inhibitors, immunotherapies, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), mTOR inhibitors, generics, and other products. On the basis of brand, the kidney cancer drug market is segmented into Afinitor (Everolimus), Avastin (Bevacizumab), Inlyta (Axitinib), Nexavar (Sorafenib), Proleukin (Aldesleukin), Sutent (Sunitinib), Torisel (Temsirolimus), Votrient (Pazopanib), and others. Geographically the market has been analyzed across Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe.
The major players in the kidney cancer drug market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bayer AG, Active Biotech AB, Novartis AG, Amgen, Genentech, Inc., Cipla Limited, and Pfizer Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the European market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all countries in Europe has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities.
Europe Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Key Segment:
By Product Type
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs)
- mTOR Inhibitors
- Other Products
- Afinitor (Everolimus)
- Avastin (Bevacizumab)
- Inlyta (Axitinib)
- Nexavar (Sorafenib)
- Proleukin (Aldesleukin)
- Sutent (Sunitinib)
- Torisel (Temsirolimus)
- Votrient (Pazopanib)
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Rest of Europe