Transdermal patch is a type of transdermal technology. It is a medicated adhesive patch that is placed on the skin to deliver a specific dose of medication. These patches deliver a medication dose through the skin using a diffusion technique, which is later released in the blood stream over a long period of time.
The European transdermal skin patches market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to factors such as increasing advantages over oral & ingesting medications, ease of administration, and prolonged activity of the drug. Although these factors boost the growth of the market, factors such as non-permeability of the skin among patients to absorb a range of medications coupled with the development of contact dermatitis at the site of application of transdermal patches can limit the market growth.
The European transdermal skin patches market has been segmented on the basis of indication and countries. By indication, the market is segmented into hormonal disorders, cardiac disorders, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, HIV, osteoporosis, dermatological diseases, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe.
The major players in the transdermal patches market include Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc, 3M Company, Accrux Ltd., and Access Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the European market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all countries in Europe has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities globally.
Europe Transdermal Skin Patches Market Key Segments:
- Hormonal Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Dermatological Diseases
- Rest of Europe