Well intervention is an operation performed on the gas or oil well to improve its performance and extend its lifespan. Blowout recovery operations, deploying perforating guns, and milling inside tubing are some of the operations performed in well intervention process. It is required to gain quick access to subsea wells, restore changing reservoir conditions, and pump chemicals at the bottom of a well. The elimination of well blockages, replacement of parts, and pulling production strings is carried out to improve performance of the well.
Increase in energy demand and development of new oilfields are propelling the growth of the European well intervention services market. However, high environmental risks and stringent government regulations hinder the growth of the market. On the other hand, demand for well intervention in subsea create opportunities in the market.
The European well intervention services market is segmented based on service type, applications, and countries. Service types discussed in the report are logging & bottom hole survey, tubing/packer failure & repair, stimulation, artificial lift, and others. The market is further classified based on applications into onshore and offshore. The countries such as Russia, Norway, U.K., Denmark, and others are expected to experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Weatherford International PLC, Schlumberger Ltd., Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton Co., Nabors Industries Limited, Archer Limited, FMC Technologies, Expro International Group Holdings Ltd. and Aker Solutions ASA. They have adopted strategies, such as partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, collaborations, and others to gain stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European well intervention services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European well intervention services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the European well intervention services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the European well intervention services market is segmented into Russia, Norway, U.K., Denmark, and others.
EUROPEAN WELL INTERVENTION SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
European Well Intervention Services Market By Service Type
- Logging & Bottom Hole Survey
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Artificial Lift
European Well Intervention Services Market By Application
European Well Intervention Services Market By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Nabors Industries Limited
- Archer Limited
- FMC Technologies
- Expro International Group Holdings Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA